Meet the Glyph Interface. A new way to communicate. Unique light patterns indicate who’s calling. Signals app notifications, charging status and more. Everyday interactions, made joyful.
Never miss what’s important. Pair individual contacts to ringtones, each with a unique Glyph pattern. Know who’s calling even on silent mode.
Only know what you want to. Choose different Glyph patterns for notifications to easily filter messages and emails from calls. Notification lights dim for less disturbance. Check battery status, and know when reverse charging is in use.
Flip to Glyph.
For quiet focus. Flip Phone (1) with the Glyph Interface face up to trigger silent, lights-only notifications. Adjust brightness as needed.
Design that goes beyond the surface. Dual-side Gorilla® Glass gives toughness. Advanced vibration motors make touch responses life-like. The symmetrical bezels and aluminium frame adds elegance, lightness and durability.
Nothing OS delivers only the best of Android. No bloatware. Just speed and a smooth experience. Hardware and software speak a single visual language, with bespoke widgets, fonts, sounds and wallpapers. Enables seamless integration with third party products.
Nothing Ecosystem is an open invitation. Control third party products from Quick Settings as easily as Nothing ones. Starting with Tesla. Unlock doors, turn on AC and see miles left. Check AirPods battery status. No separate apps. One home for everything.
Power. Delivered where it's needed most with smart software that learns from your usage. Most-used apps load super-fast; the rest are frozen to conserve power.
Collecting NFTs? Show them off in 5 different sizes and track their prices on your home screen with the native NFT Gallery. Only with Phone (1).
Time to unlearn. Better quality isn’t more cameras. This extraordinary dual camera has two advanced 50 MP sensors. For brilliant realism. Shoots exceptionally stable videos. Has studio lighting built-in. And Night Mode to take images to the next level.
Exceptional detail in any light with the large main camera sensor and ƒ/1.8 aperture. Always-sharp shots with dual image stabilisation. Expansive shots with the 114° field of view. And intelligent features like Scene Detection tailors the perfect settings.
Creativity made effortless. Crystal-clear 4K. Liquid motion at 60 fps. And Live HDR tailors true-to-life highlights and shadows. All authentically bright with Night Mode. Every video need, in one camera.
Perfected shots on the go. Set the Glyph Interface to full brightness and illuminate close-up subjects with a gentle light. A portable ring-light, without the harshness of flash.
1 billion colours. Every hue, powerfully true-to-life. 6.55” OLED display. HDR10+. Richer colour and deeper contrasts, tuned to each scene. Adaptive 120Hz refresh rate for irresistibly responsive interactions, while being reassuringly power-efficient.
Essential power. For startling speed. And captivating gaming. Lasts all day. Always without compromise.
Powerful. Reliable. Behind Phone (1)’s speed is the Snapdragon™ 778G+ chipset. Cue phenomenal graphics. Heightened gaming. Advanced camera features. All accelerated by 5G.
Fuel everything you need. Enjoy as you want. Charge fast. Charge wirelessly. Get 18 hours of use with every charge. 50% power in just 30 minutes. Power accessories like ear (1) with 5W reverse charge.
Made with 100% recycled aluminium. Leading the industry with over 50% of the plastic components coming from bio-based and recycled sources. Recycled fibre packaging. And the unfailing determination to shrink tech’s environmental impact.
- The weight of Phone (1) is 193.5g, and the weight of the screen protector may add an additional 3g. The size and weight of the phone may vary according to configuration, manufacturing process and measurement method.
- Due to space taken up by the system file (including Android system and pre-installed apps), the available memory capacity is less than this value. Storage capacity varies based on software versions, and may vary from device to device.
- Photo and video pixels of different camera and shooting modes may vary according to the specific situation.
- The typical battery capacity is 4,500mAh and actual performance may vary. The battery is not removable.
- All product pictures and content are for illustrative purposes only. The actual results (including but not limited to appearance, colour and size) and the screen display content (including but not limited to background, UI, and picture) may vary.
- Figures provided are theoretical, obtained under a controlled test environment and provided by the supplier or the Nothing laboratory. Actual performance may vary due to individual product differences, software versions, use conditions and environmental factors.
- Due to the real-time changes in product batches and supply factors, in order to provide accurate information on product information, specifications, and product characteristics, Nothing may adjust and revise the text descriptions, picture effects, and other content on the above pages in real time to match the reality of the product performance, specifications, index, parts and other information; in the event that page modifications and adjustments are necessary, no special notice will be given.